Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2019

Gowipe th10

One of the best attack Strategy. In my experience, the following composition works for almost any base. I placed my Archer at the X spot.


Gowipe th10

Download the APP now, and get connected to the world of clash. Is it ever ok to use GOWIPE ? Step 3: Deploy your Clan Castle. It seems like almost a silly question to ask considering GOWIPE is a staple strategy in the game.


But lately there has been a lot of backlash. In this post we are going to discuss about clash of clans (coc) gowipe attack strategy. Here at coc we decide to write about most famous strategy for th,th th10.


Gowipe th10

This is the best one for me, maybe it is not the best for you. If you have any ideas, please do a comment! Für den Angriff werden beide Helden benötigt.


Zusätzlich sind Helden unter Level fast nutzlos. Ausführung: Als erstes müssen die Golems gesetzt werden, so dass diese zwei verschiedene Defensiv Gebäude ansteuern. I had some success when I used GoWipe using power potion to check out lvl pekka.


Max pekka and poison in CC. Bring a lot of extra troops like archers and minions to pick buildings off at the end. I usually run 3-pekkas, depending on the base. Hey guys Ideabulb here, Just a quick question. Especially after I realized how much of Single Target Infernos prevail in TH, my Golems are getting roasted by the secon and I prefer a Heal Spell over Freeze since it helps my Wizards to not die quickly.


Actually my troops and heroes are at levels: - Golem lvlin a few days. It is also a very expensive attack strategy. This strategy is recommended for clan wars or trophy hunting when resources are no problem.


The higher level your troops the better. GoWiPe stands for: Golem, Wizar Pekka. Always had a Max Pekka in my CC. Do you want to remove all your recent searches? Spells were light, rage, jump.


All recent searches will be deleted. With the latest balancing adjustments, a new attacking strategy has been rising fast for the THplayers among us and it will allow you to Star even maxed Town Hall bases. TH drop rage spells on your golems again)After that disappears drop your other one.


Gowipe th10

This will prevent your golems from being turned into Golemites quickly. Auf dieser Seite hast du die Möglichkeit, eine Angriffsstrategie zu verfassen oder zu finden. Um eine neue Strategie hinzuzufügen, kannst du den Namen in der Box eintragen.


Niedrige Preise, Riesen-Auswahl.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts