Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2015

Avatar zuko scar

Avatar zuko scar

Later, Zuko tried to capture the Avatar utilizing the help of pirates, a move which eventually failed. This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. I thought that Zuko was the previous Avatar and got lost and then wanted revenge on Aang.


Little did I know, there was something called an Avatar cycle that they never explained on the opening. Growing up, Katara and Azula were mortal enemies. The Last Airbender - Duration: 17:45. Zuko closed his eyes and there was a small pause. Zuko cleared his throat and started talking again, normal volume again.


Then I was banished for not fighting him. For not trying to earn my respect back. He said that the only way I could come back home was to find and capture the avatar. Zuko smirked slightly and looked at Aang. I stumbled upon this song, and everybody will agree with me, it fits Zuko really wel.


There is a lot of beat in this song, and I tried to follow it. Hope you like the efford because I put many. Zuko replie staring down at the ground to hide the slight flush of embarrassment from his face, and extremely grateful that his voice had remained calm.


He kept his head down, frowning in frustration. Zuko blinked , a bit surprised that it was not the Avatar who had spoken, but Sokka. Basically the Agni Kai of Zuko and Azula but with little zutara fluff. Schau Dir Angebote von ‪Scarred‬ auf eBay an.


Avatar zuko scar

Die liebsten Fashion-Marken kaufen. Das ist bei eBay angesagt und neu. Von Generator bis Wäsche. Alles finden, was Sie brauchen.


He told me that I would learn respect and suffering would be my teacher. And then all I felt was pain. Basically: Sokka hears the story of how Zuko got his scar from some guards during the Boiling Rock. And he doesn’t know how to deal with this information.


But, there’s also a side of him that feels it’d be better if he left it alone. A sort of cannon compliant (if you want to believe these are all missing scenes) Zukka. Zuko is a firebending master, born as a prince in the Fire Nation Royal Family, who held the title of Fire Lord from 1AG to 1AG.


Originally the primary enemy of Team Avatar , Zuko devoted three years to trying to capture the long-lost Avatar to end his banishment and regain his honor as Crown Prince of the Fire Nation. He is recognizable by the distinctive scar on the left side of his. Avatar started and you Iroh tells us how Zuko got banished and why zuko got his scar. I’m having issues with my scar today and it’s making me think of Zuko and his there is no way that boy could have perfect vision. Zuko finally returns he faces his father on the day of black sun when.


Avatar zuko scar

My scar is a teeny little thing just under my eye and it has no effect on my vision usually but sometimes it hurts and that pain makes it hard to see through that eye. His father may not have wanted him, but fans across the globe adored his character and watched his growth into the hero we all knew him to be. Both characters at some point stated that they were ready to face the Fire Lord.


Zuko sagte, er wisse das und versprach zu ihm zurückzukehren, sobald er den Avatar gefangen habe. Am nächsten Morgen nahm Zhao seinen Angriff wieder auf. Als Iroh ihn daran erinnerte, dass sie unter Zeitdruck standen, gab Zhao zurück, dass er einfach vorhabe, den Mond zu zerstören.


Although Zuko and Katara share a brief moment of compassion, Azula convinces Zuko to betray Iroh and the Avatar. In the resulting fight, Aang is wounded and Iroh is arrested. Niedrige Preise, Riesen-Auswahl.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts